Wonderome is a site that offers to users tours, tickets and activities in Italy provided by third part tour operators.
1. Use of this website:
1.1. By using this website you garantee that:
- You are 18 years old or more to register, contribute, purchase or even use this website. You must be fully capable of acting and with full legal competence.
- All information supplied is complete, accurate and true
- Your use is personal and non-commercial (unless you have an agent account approved)
- You are not a competitor of Wonderome
- Your account is personal therefore you must treat registration data as confidential. It is not permited to share or allow third parties to use your credentials (login, password or any other information used during registration). You will be considered responsable for all activities and transactions done with your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use.
2.1. All prices are presented by person.
2.2. The price can be changed at any time by the agency, in any event of changes in carriers and service costs. The price includes transport (where indicated) by motorcoaches, local guide or assistant, entrance fees, meals as specified, boat transportation where indicated, services of a tour leader for excursions of one or more days, accomodation in hotels as stated and Value Added Tax at 22%. Drinks during meals (except where indicated), personal extras and other expenses not mentioned previously are not included in the cost of the tour.
3. Change of booking:
3.1. For operational reasons or matters beyond its control the travel agent can modify at any time or substitute alternative services for the same type or quality.
3.2. We are also not responsible for partial or total closure of museums, monuments or churches, delays or irregularities caused by third parties.
4. Modification Policy
4.1. All modification requests must be directed to email@example.com.
4.2. All changes made in an existing booking must be requested at least 7 days prior to departure of the tour.
4.3. In case of overnight tours this period is extended to 15 days before the departure of the tour.
4.4. If you request a change within less than 7 days (or 15 days for the overnight tours) we are still going to attempt to fulfill your need however it may be charged an additional fee depending on the change requested.
4.5. Changes may invalidate eventually promotion codes, special-offers or discounts used during the purchase
4.6. Wonderome cannot guarantee, in any case, the success of the modification requested.
4.7. Tickets for museums, events, theater, concerts and/or archeological sites, excursions departuring with train and/or private tours cannot be changed after payment.
5. Cancellation Policy
5.1. Daily tours
- 10% penalty from the payment approval until 1 week before tour departure.
- 50% penalty from 1 week to 72 hours
- 100% penalty before 72h and no-show
5.2. Tickets for museums, events, theater, concerts and/or archeological sites; excursions departuring with train and/or private tours cannot be cancelled after payment.
5.3. Excursions with overnight stay
- 50% penalty from the payment approval until 1 week before tour departure.
- 100% penalty 1 week before tour departure arrival
6.1. Only one piece of luggage permitted. No porterage included.
6.2. During the tour, luggage is direct responsibility of the client.
7. Complaints and refunds:
7.1. All complaints and refund requests must be made in writing to our mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.2. Requests must be made within 7 days after the end of the tour and must include ticket receipt for tour/s purchased. NO request will be considered without your ticket and proof of purchase.
7.3. NO REFUNDS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON UNUSED PORTIONS OF A TOUR OR UNUSED ADMISSIONS
License of the Province of Rome n. 172071/2015
Insurance: FILODIRETTO n. 1505001717/L