Ah, the Amalfi Coast… One of the most charming and famous coastlines of Italy, UNESCO world heritage site now available in a daily trip from Rome.
The adventure starts in the morning when your private driver and tour leader will take you through the regions of Lazio and Campania until we arrive in Amalfi. The picturesque city that named the area is placed in front of a port and along the main street, full of shops where to taste the delicious limoncello and admire the typical handmade ceramics. Another attraction that cannot be missed is the spectacular Medieval cathedral, the Duomo of Amalfi, built in the 6th century.
Next stop is at Positano, considered the pearl of the Coast for its colorful shops, the enchanting alleys and of course for its beaches, only reached by foot. That’s the perfect moment to relax and take a swim in the Mediterranean sea or even try the tasteful culinary in one of the restaurants by the shore.
Remember that even though you have free time in the cities, a tour leader is available for you during the full trip to give directions, walk with you and personalize your experience.
You can even include a wine, limoncello or mozzarella tasting to your experience, just let us know after booking!
In the end of the day you’ll be dropped off at your hotel in Rome.
- Private full-day trip from Rome to the Amalfi Coast
- Licensed tour leader during all trip
- Free time in Positano and Amalfi
- Food and drinks
- Eventual entrance fees
- Tastings (ask about prices)
- Everything not mentioned in “what’s included”
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Covid 19 situation:
- Face masks required for travelers during trip and inside public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing required throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized