What about a day off the crowds of Rome? If that’s what you are looking for, let’s discover together the medieval town of Assisi, a UNESCO World Heritage site where gastronomy, art, history and religiosity create the perfect scenario of Italian old times.
Our trip begins in the morning, when your private driver and tour leader will take you across the beautiful hills of the regions of Lazio and Umbria. In Assisi, we will visit the St Francis Basilica, dedicated to Italy’s patron saint, that receives pilgrims from all over the world, the Church of Santa Chiara and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli with the famous little chapel of Porziuncola in its inside. During all day you’ll be assisted by a licensed tour leader which will make you enjoy a personalized experience of your trip.
In the end of the day you’ll be dropped off at your hotel in Rome.
- Private full-day trip from Rome to Assisi
- Licensed tour leader during all trip
- Free time inside St Francis of Assisi, the Church of Santa Chiara and the the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli
- Food and drinks
- Eventual entrance fees
- Everything not mentioned in “what’s included”
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Covid 19 situation:
- Face masks required for travelers during trip and inside public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing required throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized